Come one come all to the life of a Southern girl.
Best viewed in Firefox cause IE screws it all up.
•Sunday, September 28, 2008
My BIRTHDAY EVENTS!
Okay. So this year for my birthday I decided to kinda party in style. lol. (This is gonna be a long picture post so bare with me). So here in Washington, DC the CBC (Congressional Black Caucus) is in town. Which means Professional Gorgeous Black Men in Suits all the time. Mmmm. I love me some chocolate brothers. Thursday night my friends and I decide to hit up "The Park at Fourteenth" because we wanted to chill, mingle, and get our dance on with the upper elite. Thursday night went like this:
• Got to the club at 10PM….Praise the Lord there wasn’t a line at that point because we needed to be there before 11PM to get in for free.
• Folu, LaKeisha, & Erica show up a few minutes later.
• We peep out each floor and see the local celebs.
• Stephen meets up with us but has to pay $30 to get in.
• We dance our asses off.
• A random guys invites us into his VIP section. (I reckon his friends didn’t show and he felt alone…lol.)
• Random guy decides to tell Angel that we (Folu, Dede, & I) that we are beautiful young ladies.
• Random guy buys us water & drinks.
• Random guy then decides he doesn’t want Angel near “the beautiful young ladies…us”
• Random guy pushes Angel.
• Angel gets my attention….and says we have to leave before he starts beatin ass.
• We leave Random guy in VIP by himself mad and drunk. Lol.
• We proceed to then dance more.
• Feet began to get sore around 2 AM. So we decide to leave.
• Went to Adam’s Morgan to Freets and Falafas.
• Then we go home cause we all have to wake up in the morning to go to work.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Friday day was spent at work but Friday night I had to help Stephen out with is fashion show that he was putting on. So nothing spectacular happened = no pictures of that night.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
The Crew hit up Sesto Senso on Connecticut Ave because it the cheapest place that plays hella good music. This is where I took my FIRST shot of my life. Lol. I also got a lap dance from a random white guy in the club. For some reason men love to give me lap dances.
♥ 2:21 PM
Hi Hi. I'm Jade.
Mississippi born and raised. I started blogging because of: boredom, creativity issues, and just wanting a place to vent my frustrations. My life is pretty boring despite I am a weirdo in many contexts of being a normal 20 something young woman.
ATTENTION: I BLOG FROM MY AT&T TILT cause Im lazy about logging in and all that other stuff u gotta do to just post a blog. lol. Random Tidbits:
Resides in MD (for now)
Cant be stereotyped
Soon to be world traveler
Bachelor of Science in Physical Education
Loves all Animals
Dell XPS Labtop
Jordan "Dirt" Spizikes sz 7.
Chanel Brown Sunglasses
Slow Jam Therapy
Dime Piece Clothing
Do You! StreetStyle
Designer : ME!
Navigations code :